For admission into Belvedere British School, please complete the appropriate Application Form for each child you wish to be admitted, Application Forms can be downloaded and printed from the links on this page. Each Application Form must be submitted with the child’s latest school report and the documents listed below.
For each Child’s application we will require the following documentation to be sent with the Application Form:
A scanned copy of :
- The child’s birth certificate
- The child’s passport
- The parent or guardian’s passport
- The latest School Report
After your child has been accepted at Belvedere British School, we will need to see the following ORIGINAL documentation, please note that if any of the following documents are not in English or Arabic then they will need to be translated in your home country by a legal body and attested.
- Child’s birth certificate.
- Child’s passport.
- Child’s Emirates ID needs to be scanned into the eSiS system.
- Parent or guardian’s passport.
- Residency visa for child and parent.
- School report for the last full school year.
- Letter from the child’s previous school relating to the transfer.
- Tenancy Agreement or recent Electricity Bill
- 4 x coloured (not black and white) passport-sized photographs of your child.